The aims at creating and enabling an inclusive and decentralized system of communication between the NF Coalition partners and various other stakeholders. Our role is to facilitate the ecosystem of actors on the grassroots and at the same time generate more awareness amongst key stakeholders. A collaborative approach to reach masses is adopted.
Since the Coalition is in its early years, the communication team is especially at an innovative and creative stage. At a juncture where we can bring in innovative ideas of communication in the larger agricultural sector.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Communication Associate to join our team. In this role, one of your core responsibilities will be to develop, implement and monitor our digital media presence including the Coalition website; in order to increase our online presence and improve Natural Farming’s recognition among the masses.
In case of any clarifications write to email@example.com
Deadline for application : April 25th 2022
NF Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages women to apply. It retains the right to withdraw the advertisement at any point in time without any further notice or explanation.
Website management –
- Plan, create, curate, organize, and publish appropriate website content aligned with the Coalition’s strategy in collaboration with the team members. And conduct regular audits for duplication and redundancy.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Liaise with content writers and designers to ensure Coalition’s standards and quality is at par with the present times.
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Collaborate with secretariat team and Coalition members to ensure that the website aligns with the Coalition’s mandate, strategy and quality.
Digital Media engagement –
- Plan, develop, implement and manage social media strategy and online presence of NF and Coalition members in coordination with the Secretariat team.
- Create, curate, manage, and oversee social media content and campaigns
- Define the most important social media KPIs and measure the success of every social media campaign
- Explore & experiment with alternative channels to disseminate the Organization’s message and showcase its work.
- Provide a monthly report on the Coalition’s media presence, trends, opportunities and challenges.
- Support capacity enhancement team in designing learning contents and their dissemination in digital platforms.
- Any other as specific to the larger agenda of the coalition.
- Deep passion and exposure to Natural Farming, Sustainable Agriculture, Agroecology and nurturing ecosystems.
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media management (including website) in addition to a demonstrable track record of leadership in the field.
- A good understanding of leading digital media platforms and wordpress.
- Some degree of experience in the development sector is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English or Hindi language. Working knowledge of at least two other Indian languages.
- Relevant academic qualifications will be useful.